We love the Holiday season! It’s probably obvious that we love Disney too. With Christmas around the corner (2 days to be exact!), we’ve been brainstorming more ways to incorporate Disney to celebrate the final countdown. Here are our top 3 selections:
1. Try these Disney Holiday recipes
Some of our favorite gifts to give (and receive!) are sweet treats. We’ve gifted many cookies this year…but we’ve also eaten many too! We’ve had quite the sweet tooth lately so now it’s time to make a few more goodies to get us through these last few days. We’ve found these yummy recipes posted on Disney Parks’ Blog. Which one are you going to try first?
- Pecan Maple Bark from Epcot (click here for recipe)
- Red Mint Marshmallows from Disney’s California Adventure Park (click here for recipe)
- Gingerbread Cookies from Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa (click here for recipe)
2. Watch Disney Christmas movies
We watch Disney movies year-round but now is the best time to break out those beloved Christmas movies. Here are some of our favorite movies.
- The Muppet Christmas Carol: We watched this movie last night. A hilarious classic!
- Mickey’s Christmas Carol
- Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmas
- Mickey’s Twice Upon a Christmas
- The Nightmare Before Christmas
- The Santa Clause trilogy
- Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas
3. Watch “The Disney Parks’ Magical Christmas Celebration” on December 25th at 10 am EST on ABC
This Christmas special gives all of us at home the chance to watch the Christmas day parade and be dazzled by musical guests. Just think- you can sit around in your pajamas, enjoy a cup of hot chocolate, and watch all the magical happenings at Disney!
Happy Holidays from all of us at Mail the Magic!