We visited the Coca-Cola Club Cool in Disney World’s EPCOT to do a quick taste test. Each of these drinks are Coca-Cola products that are only sold in specific countries, not available in the US. The Japanese and SouthAfrican drinks were my favorite. Adrienne liked the Grecian cola. Most of them are pretty good, just very unexpected and different to our taste pallet.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel, Explore the Magic, to be notified the minute we upload new videos.
country and drink list:
1. Brazil – Kuat (guarana-based)
2. Peru – Inca Kola (lemon verbena-based)
3. Zimbabwe – Sparletta Sparberry (raspberry cream soda)
4. South Africa – Bibo (Kiwi mango)
5. Japan – VegitaBeta (apricot and passionfruit with beta-Carotene)
6. Thailand – Fanta Melon Frosty
7. Greece – Fanta Pineapple
8. Italy – Beverly (non-alcoholic apéritif)
About Club Cool: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Club_Cool