Pin trading is a great way to engage with cast members and fellow guests. It’s also a great way to pass the time between rides. We’ve recently gotten into pin trading. It’s so much fun getting new pins to add to our collection. We’ve found some pretty cool places to pin trade. Here are our top 10 best pin trading locations:
1. Pin Drum at Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster in Hollywood Studios
After riding Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster, ask the cast members at the photo purchase area to see the pin drum. A pin drum – now that’s creative!
2. Pin Strollers
Check out the pin strollers at any park stroller rental location. It might not be outside so ask a cast member if they are able to bring it out. Just a tip – head over after the morning rush so the cast members can get the pin stroller out and for you to have more time trading!
3. Pin Oven Mitt at Main Street Confectionery in Magic Kingdom
Pin trading at the Confectionery is dangerous. We usually end up leaving with some snacks after pin trading.
4. Parking Cone at Hollywood Studios
We’ve seen a cast member holding the cone right in front or immediately after you scan your MagicBand to enter the park.
5. Trash Can at Animal Kingdom
It may look like a trash can but it’s not! Just after you scan your MagicBand, look for a cast member with a trash can. It’s a great place to pin trade!
6. Frontier Trading Post Board at Magic Kingdom
Head to the Frontier Trading Post and ask for the pin board. We’ve had some great finds!
7. Pin Vest at The Outpost outside Animal Kingdom
Before entering Animal Kingdom, visit The Outpost and ask to see the pin vest. An excellent opportunity to pin trade prior to park entry!
8. Popcorn Display at Big Top Store in Magic Kingdom
Look for the popcorn display…it has pins!
9. D-Street Vinylmation Pin Book at Disney Springs
Ask to see the pin book!
10. Pin Boards at the Resorts
There are many pin boards available at the resorts. Ask your resort when their pin board is available for trading!