There are those days that we just need to “take it easy” while at WDW. Ok, well you can’t really “take it easy” since there is just so much to see and do! Sometimes we don’t want to go to space (Mission Space), drop down a waterfall (Splash Mountain), or drop down an elevator shaft (Tower of Terror). Here are a few of our favorite “slow” rides at WDW.
1. Haunted Mansion (Magic Kingdom)
Meet the 999 happy haunts, and possibly take one home with you!
2. Peter Pan’s Flight (Magic Kingdom)
Fly to Neverland with Peter Pan! This is such a fun, slow ride. We always look forward to returning to Neverland.
3. Pirates of the Caribbean (Magic Kingdom)
Take a boat ride with some mighty pirates. You might recognize a few!
4. Toy Story Mania! (Hollywood Studios)
Do you like video games? We do! Try to out-compete your partner in this fun shooting-style game!
5. Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin (Magic Kingdom)
Help Buzz battle his arch enemy Zurg by blasting his with your lasers! Can you tell we like video games and competition?!
6. Frozen Ever After (Epcot)
Travel into Norway with the cast of Frozen.
7. Living with the Land (Epcot)
Any plant lovers out there? I am! I absolutely LOVE this ride. Take a boat ride through the greenhouse to see where growers are producing many different types of plants that are eaten in WDW restaurants!
8. The Great Movie Ride (Hollywood Studios)
Travel through infamous movie sets…be careful, someone might try to steal your vehicle!
9. Jungle Cruise (Magic Kingdom)
We can never say no to this ride. This enchanting river cruise takes you through the jungle. Keep an eye out for all the animals lurking inches from your boat!
10. “it’s a small world” (Magic Kingdom)
A Walt Disney classic. You might have this catchy song stuck in your head for the rest of the day, but it is totally worth it!