I have a serious obsession with ice cream. I mean, serious. For example, I have a HUGE bowl of ice cream every night for dessert. Naturally, all I ever want is ice cream when I visit Walt Disney World. There are many delicious treats that will suit any ice cream lover. Here are our top 5 favorite ice cream treats at Walt Disney World:
1. Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich (Sleepy Hollow Refreshments at Magic Kingdom)
This treat consists of two huge chocolate chip cookies filled with 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream. Seasonal ice cream flavors are available throughout the year for these sandwiches: pumpkin (fall), peppermint (winter), and birthday cake to name a few!
2. Kitchen Sink (Disney’s Beaches and Cream at Disney’s Beach Club Resort)
This dessert is enormous! It’s meant to feed a family of 4, but 2 adults can easily eat this treat. This dessert includes 8 scoops of ice cream, topped with every topping available, an entire can of whipped cream, and served in a kitchen sink! An ice cream lover’s paradise!
3. The Plaza Ice Cream Sundae (Plaza Ice Cream Parlor at Magic Kingdom)
Visit this vintage parlor along Main Street USA, and grab yourself the sundae. This sundae consists of 2 scoops of ice cream, hot fudge, whipped cream, and cherries served in a waffle cone bowl. It’s the perfect size for one.
4. Pineapple Dole Whip (Magic Kingdom, Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort)
Need a quick pick-me-up on a hot Florida afternoon? Grab a Dole Whip. This refreshing pineapple treat is sure to please.
5. Dad’s Brownie Sundae (50’s Prime Time Café at Disney’s Hollywood Studios)
Travel back in time at the 50’s Prime Time Café. This treat is a brownie with vanilla ice cream, hot fudge, caramel, whipped cream, and toppings. It is always a crowd pleaser when we order this sundae!