Do you make time to see shows while at the parks? We do! We love seeing the shows! The shows add magic to our day. It’s a great way to take a break from the rides, or relive some of your favorite Disney movies. There are always new shows debuting so you’ll always have something new to watch! Here are our favorite shows at Walt Disney World:
1. Festival of the Lion King (Animal Kingdom)
Join Simba and gang as you laugh and sing-along to your favorite Lion King songs. This show is one of our all-time favorite shows. The performers are so talented, and it’s a joy to watch every time we see it!
2. Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular (Hollywood Studios)
Learn about Indiana Jones’ iconic stunts in this show. You might even be asked to help!
3. Beauty and the Beast – Live on Stage (Hollywood Studios)
This Broadway-style show relives the magic from the movie. We always end up leaving with a smile on our face…and possibly with happy tears!
4. Finding Nemo – The Musical (Animal Kingdom)
Add this show to your itinerary while at Animal Kingdom. The props and performers are very creative. You’ll probably start singing along!
5. Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue (Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground)
Enjoy this show over dinner at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground. It’s a comedy show with singing and dancing. You might have the opportunity to join the show!